Wednesday, December 24, 2008

25 Weeks Layouts

Merry Christmas! I couldn't sleep, so I got out a template and a QP and put these together using one of my favorite color schemes. This is my gorgeous sister-in-law Jaime, and my niece Adelyn ( she's the one in the tummy). There should be a rule against looking this good at 25 weeks- you know, make it fair for us mere mortals, lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top Layout:
*Template (including photo mat by Traci Reed) from Hawt Mama Team Blog.
*Kit is "Fabulous" by Designs by Kristi. Was a limited blog download but now available in her shop here.
*Typewriter Lime Alpha by Starlite at beyondthedistantstar.com- apparently no longer up and running.

Bottom Layout:
*Birdsong QP from blog download by Raspberry Road Designs.
*Alpha from Film Star Collection by retrodiva {designs}.

No comments: